Sunday 5 March 2023

The ADHS Diaries - part 8


After a week off the Diaries continue!

Burrows & Badgers
I got the two 'new' (I have no idea how new they are since leaving Twitter) books - and it's got me thinking about adding just a couple of shady types to my Necromancer and Ghasts to have access to a Necromancer gang.  Just have to decide on which mini to use as the apprentice 🤔

Gorkamorka
From outta nowhere! I got a decent deal on the scrap piles and barricades that I think first came out with the Speed Freeks game so figured what the heck!  It's actually got me pondering a couple of special character mercenaries to add to the collection just for fun (there's some fun 3D printed cowboy type Orks out there that have caught my eye!) - I've got a Flash Git already to add to the ones in the Digganob expansion (never did get the scrap prospector though... hmmm)

Malifaux
The Seeker keyword is now prepped for priming (well, except the Surveyors, but as they are shared with the Syndicate keyword they can wait until I tackle the Anya core box!).

Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
Work continues on the prepping of the various forces for this - I got a great deal on a second hand Haradrim force; 17 spearmen, 18 archers, 6 mounted raiders, Suladan (foot and mounted).  I've also added some other command pieces and have some extra troop types coming eventually.  I've also added another 24 warriors to the Rohan collection - and I've got some sprues on the way to try to kitbash some command figures as they are hen's teeth on eBay!  Finally I got some spear armed 3D printed Orcs to use as Mordor Orcs to cheaply pad out my mostly Morannon force!  Sand-dipping like a boss on this lot!

Star Wars Legion
I got the LAAT/ie Gunship for an absolute steal so that helps balance out the two forces a little!  I want a couple more Officer minis to add to units (most likely one each of Rebels and Empire) but otherwise I think it'll just be characters I add from now on... famous last words!  Better get assembling and prepping it all now!

1 comment: