Tuesday 14 March 2023

The ADHS Diaries - part 9


Another week done - quite a big of hobby now I look back on it!

Burrows & Badgers
I got an apprentice and two thralls to add to my Necromancer warband - these are cleaned up (minimal cause I swear Oathsworn actually clean casts!) and prepped ready for priming when weather settles.

Gorkamorka
I've received and prepped a couple of special characters - got one more to come! 

Malifaux
I've finished prepping the Performer collection - well except Carlos as he was already done! - and as a bonus I've finished prepping the Crossroads Seven.  Roll on dry and not too windy weather!

Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
Awaiting a few 3D printed bits for this - although I did receive and prep some proxy Watchers of Kârna.  I also got a foot Rohan Royal Guard with sword so he'll become a proxy Erkenbrand (or just general Captain of course, but he'll get a red shield anyway lol).  I have a Footsore mini as a proxy Grimbold and used a Gripping Beast sprue to make some proxy Helmingas.  I did also get a Victrix sprue but they are way oversized compared to everything else so other than donating a banner pole and warhorn to the Helmingas they won't be featuring in the Rohan force!

Other than the 3D printed bits I'm waiting for (and the one Ork) I think I'll switch from prepping for a bit and maybe dip back into painting! Wish me luck!

1 comment: