Sunday 15 January 2023

The ADHS Diaries - part 2


Another week of mostly prepping and sand-dipping - and not likely to change anytime soon!

Hardwired/Reality's Edge
I need to sort out how many bases I've got left (MAS Warehouse ones) - that will inform what else I get for this project.  I know I need a couple of businessmen types for Reality's Edge in particular.  I think the remaining minis for this project will be from the Papsikels range - there's a few people out there offering them printed, so it's just a case of working out numbers and seeing what I can get.

Malifaux
The Shenlong box is now sand-dipped all ready for priming when weather permits.  Not sure what keyword to do next (see last Diary)... maybe Seeker as that's not been unboxed from Christmas!

The Men Who Would Be Kings
The Boers will be next up on the hobby workspace once it's been cleared down.  There's only three units so hopefully won't take too long to do.

Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
Gothmog(s), the Troll and the Orcs are all prepped.  Then disaster struck - my workspace got knocked over... thankfully most of the minis were OK, the only one that sustained damage was Faramir, whose sword snapped.  I have been unable to locate the sword part, so the Battle of Osgiliath Faramir will not see the light of day.  I have instead ordered an Armoured Faramir second-hand from eBay - he'll look better with the Warriors of Minas Tirith that was anyway! I may also have got some friends for the Good guys at the same time...

Of Gods and Mortals
The Celts and Slavs forces are all sand-dipped and, much like the rest of the backlog, waiting for some half-decent weather to get sprayed black!

The Silver Bayonet
The Sidhe warriors and assorted other monsters for our Hunters to face are all prepped.  Unless inspiration strikes there's unlikely to be too many more minis bought for this now - but that's no bad thing as I've got the rulebook monsters, all sorts of other random things, and enough to theme games in Greece, Egypt, Ireland and Poland.  

Star Wars Legion
This is slowly coming together - I've had a couple of deliveries of 3D printed minis, but waiting for a couple more before I sink my teeth into prepping it all.  

2 comments: