Tuesday 19 January 2021

Hollywood Germans HQ


Inspired by the Trials of a Casual Wargamer blog podcast on Bolt Action and Konflikt 47 (available on the podcast app thingy of your choice, so please do check it out!) I looked back over my related posts and it seems I missed posting my little three-man Bolt Action HQ back when I covered all my (non-vehicle) stuff!  About time I put that right I think!

It's headed up by one of the metal Officer minis from the German Army HQ (1943-45) pack from Warlord - the two bodyguard chaps were made from left-over SS sprue bits IIRC:


Yeah, I cheesed out a little by giving the bodyguards assault rifles - but as they aren't a massive squad it's not too bad I think!

Of course, these can be used in games of Konflikt 47 too where they are co-opted into the Okkultekorps!

No comments:

Post a Comment