Monday 18 January 2021

The Hyperpower recruits some reinforcements


I've received from reinforcements to supplement both NCA and VIRD for our PanOceania collection. First the Tech-Bee and CrabBot pack - the Tech-Bee is a useful and cheap option (although I intend to paint her with less ridiculous clothes!) and the CrabBot will be needed for when my Uhlan TAG almost certainly gets taken out!


I also got the Fusiliers SWC box to add some variety to the core fireteam.  If nothing else the pack wasn't much more than most boxsplitters make the HMG available for so I figured I might as well get the other options too!


I actually really like the ML mini too (second left).  Like most SWC boxes this has two different bodies and this pack to me is one of the most successful in making each duplicated body look very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment