Sunday 18 October 2020

The Sell-Swords

 


So once upon a time I ended up adding to a Mierce KS for pretty much all of their (at the time) back catalogue of sell-swords in metal.  They've arrived and I figured I might as well use them for a gaming purpose - and seeing as there was a magic user amongst their number, Frostgrave seemed a good fit!

As with the other Mierce Frostgrave warbands I have, I'm keeping the names the minis have already been given.

So, first up, is Florus, Seer-Sorcerer of Friesia:


Next we have Trytheorn, Geat Warrior:


Here's Rikkard, Lord of Rijswijk (I went with the helmed option):


Next is a rather big brute who goes by the name of Maximus, Kerusker Berserker:


Here's Danilo Cruz, Monster Hunter of Cantabria:


Danilo comes with an option for a scenic 'Beast Skull' base - which I've decided to use as an objective marker of some sort (good for various games I reckon!).  I just filled a couple of holes (for Danilo's feet/pegs) with some Plastic Putty and it's good to go:


Next is Ieuan Longshore, Warrior of Wygan (and only ranged weapon chap in the warband!):


Ieuan comes with his trusty mastiff, Taranau who'll fit right in to the warband too:


Finally the only non-Sell-Sword mini in this band is Rudraige the Fat (I just had too many of him already from various bundle deals 😅):


Like all Mierce Metals these have wonderful detail and are clean casts - but some of the joins are very fiddly indeed!

Next up for these will be the standard base texture dip before they join the priming queue!

1 comment: