Monday 19 October 2020

Ares Stratios


I have a few Greek miniatures for various projects so it makes sense to add a couple more to turn them also into a force for Of Gods and Mortals (have to love multiple duty out of miniatures!)... of course, forces for that game require a god to lead them!

I spotted the figure of Ares from the boardgame Mythic Battles: Pantheon going cheaply on his own so took a punt - I wasn't disappointed!

He's tall (as the god minis should be in Of Gods and Mortals) - here he is next to a Footsore Athenian:


I think he looks right at home as the leader of a Greek force for Of Gods and Mortals. Think I need to add a few other mythical elements though to make it really feel like an Of Gods and Mortals force rather than ancient Greeks with a single big dude! 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment