Saturday 17 October 2020

More future-friendly planters


I think more tables need planters to bring a little colour to urban settings - and while Bazza_18 had already done a range of large ones with built in benches, he recently offered up a set of smaller futuristic planters - so of course I picked up a set (well two, but I'll only show on set here as they are the same!).

The pack contains three planters - a hexagonal one, a rectangular one and a three-section rectangular one:


Here's Domaru-chan to show you the size and scale of these planters:


I'm currently thinking about putting quite exotic plants in these to add a little height and texture to the ground-level of our Neo-Shinjuku table for Infinity and Cyberpunk games like Reality's Edge and Hardwired.

I'm really happy with these planters - clean prints and the futuristic texture on the sides sets them apart from the flatter MDF options out there for this setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment