Saturday 2 May 2020

Roll out the Barrel!


A while ago I picked up the TTCombat Wooden Barrels pack of resin scatter terrain.  I figured these would be useful for Carnevale but also lots of others like Dragon Rampant, Frostgrave, Mordheim, Dracula's America and Burrows & Badgers (and no doubt many many others!).

The pack from TTCombat includes 12 barrels - but I had 15... I think the extras came from the Halfling Kickstarter resin scatter pack, but were dropped from the retail release.  Either way it's a useful mix of barrel sizes.

First, the big 'uns - 29mm tall:


The middle ones - measuring in at 20mm:


The multi-banded middle ones (these are the ones I suspect came from the Halfling KS) - 21mm, but a bit less wide across:


The small ones are 19mm tall:


And the tiddliest ones - one at about 14mm and two at 12mm:


A very versatile pack that will find use in many games as cover, dressing or even as an objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment