Sunday 3 May 2020

Statues of Forgotten Generals Part 2


Long-time readers might remember a post from last year about some scenery pieces I had planned for use primarily in Gangs of Rome (but will be handy for Broken Legions and Carnevale too!) - Statues of Forgotten Generals.

Well, I finally got round to assembling and painting them - nothing too fancy, just to represent marble statues on the tabletop and give gang members something to hide behind!

First, the cavalry statue:


And the infantry statue:


I'm pretty happy with how they turned out - the plinths were easy to assemble (for my first time faffing about with MDF scenery) and I think the miniatures work well enough as statues of some forgotten general or another!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks dude! I think they'll do the job - and I do like it when scenery can be used for multiple games!

      Delete
    2. Yeah I think nearly every game dude!

      Delete