Sunday 19 April 2020

Flags of War - Government Infantry


Flags of War ran a Kickstarter campaign to fund the start of the Government side miniatures for their Jacobite Rising range.  Of course, having a selection of the Jacobites already in the collection it makes sense for me to have a force to pit them against, so I picked up a few packs to start me off.

First up, the Government Infantry Command to lead my unit:


The Ensigns will have their poles and finials added in due course!

Of course, those chaps need some troops to head up - first the Government Infantry - Firing:


To round out the unit, and to maximise variety given the smaller game-size I tend to play, a pack of Government Infantry - Reloading:


The reloading minis in particular have a lot of character.

The campaign also funded a pack of Government Grenadiers in firing pose - I picked up two packs so that I could make a unit of 6 (typically elite-style infantry in the system I'll likely use):


Flags of War miniatures are amongst the best for this setting - I'm looking forward to their artillery release to add to the Government troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment