Saturday 18 April 2020

Tajima1 Miniatures - Grass Tufts


I'd bought some tufts several years ago from Tajima1 on eBay - well, as part of stocking up during the current lockdown arrangements here I paid the Tajima1 Miniatures website a visit and placed an order, let's have a look at what I got!

First up, the very versatile Battlefield Mix.  I got a box of small tufts in this colour:


One of the good features of Tajima1 tufts are the option for mixed packs - these come with three different sizes in the same colour, providing a nice variety to choose from when basing a project!  First up I picked Brown:


Again a very versatile colour that'll suit for a wide range of games.

I also picked up a mixed box of Gold tufts:


These should work well for Dracula's America I think - with that in mind I also got a box of Small Shrubs in Desert Mix colour:


I also took the opportunity to pick up a box of flower tufts (I'm a bit of a sucker for flowers on some miniatures!) - I went with a mixed box 'C', which includes turquoise, lemon, peacock blue and purple:


As I'd ordered five boxes direct through the Tajima1 website they also included a free pack of their Wild Grass Tufts!


Another really versatile colour tuft I think!

I recommend checking out Tajima1 Miniatures if you are after some tufts - it's always helpful to have a range of sellers and Tajima1 are definitely in my go-to list!

No comments:

Post a Comment