Sunday 5 February 2023

The ADHS Diaries - part 5


Thanks to a break in the wind here I was finally able to prime a load of stuff!  I've primed scenery and miniatures for *deep breath*

The Burning Sands
Dracula's America
Malifaux
The Men Who Would Be Kings
Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
Mordheim
Of Gods and Mortals
The Silver Bayonet

That's helped clear the decks a little so I can crack on with...

Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
I've got the 3D printed Orcs to prep now - as well as some Rohan warriors to accompany Eowyn.  I also chanced across a great deal on some Army of the Dead... 

Star Wars Legion
I've sorted out everything we have so far - need a few bases and ended up with quite a bit more for the Rebels so when funds allow I'll be adding to the Empire force.

No comments:

Post a Comment