Saturday 24 July 2021

Pendraken Eastern Front Buildings


As part of my 10mm WW2 projects I picked up a selection of Pendraken's Eastern Front buildings.  I figured that these should work OK for a few of the projects to represent a modest village.

First the L-Shaped house:


I really like the woodpile you can see in the corner - it's a really nice little detail.

Next the house with lean-to:


And a couple of normal houses with different designs:



As you can see the bases include small shrubs (and another woodpile) which I really like.

Finally I got the burned out building set - this includes two flootplates (with ruined walls) and two chimney stacks:


I think these will work for all sorts of settings - anywhere buildings may have been burnt down or blasted I suppose!

The casts were all clean and have lots of nice little details - highly recommended range!

No comments:

Post a Comment