Monday 26 July 2021

Operation Compass Italian



Today I'm sharing my Italian Armoured Brigade inspired by Operation Compass.  The miniatures are all from Pendraken.

As it's an armoured brigade the bulk of this particular force is tanks - first up a trio of M11/39s:


A duo of M13/40s finishes off the tank element of the force:


You might have seen me mention that I rather like armoured cars - so for this force I opted for an Autoblinda 41 (OK, so slightly out of date but all this is a 'what if' anyway - maybe it was an early converted turret! 😜):


To provide the footsloggers with some transport I got a truck and a Fiat:


And the aforementioned foot sloggers - an MMG team:


And an infantry squad - with LMG:


As with everything else I've ever had from Pendraken the casts are clean with minimal clean up required.  The detail is what I think of as 'right' for the scale - enough to pick out bits of equipment and webbing and the like but not enough to be daunting at 10mm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment