Wednesday 14 July 2021

Characters, Troops and a Tank


I've started prepping the various bits and pieces for the Empire side of the Rampanthammer project.

These will all get a sand dip prior to priming!

First, a Captain mounted on a barded warhorse:


This is the Earl of Surrey from Pendraken's Early 16th C. English/Scots range. I picked him as he had the fanciest helmet.

I also cleaned up and based the Wizard I got - a 3D printed MiniRat Studio mini:


Removing the supports was a bit of a stress - but thankfully I didn't wreck anything in the process!

For the State Troops I turned to the Pendraken Landsknechte range - started with Spearmen (well, these are Pikemen but I'm not going to split hairs!):


I also prepped a unit of Halberdiers:


Finally for now, I cleaned up the Steam Tank (another MiniRat Studio design):


Like with the Wizard, it was a stress removing the supports but I think I did a decent job!

No comments:

Post a Comment