Thursday 15 July 2021

15mm Market Goods and Vases


After seeing my wife playing a lot of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, I knew I needed quite a few pots and baskets and the like to add detail to the scenery collection for our games of Mortal Gods.

I looked around and found that Crom's Anvil had what looked perfect - a set of market goods and a set of vases that are printed to order.  So, of course I ordered a pack of each - and I am very happy with them!

First up the vases - the pack includes a mix of 20 vases and pots in a nice variety of styles - here's a selection to show you the look and the quality:


These will look great dressing the bases of the Forged in Battle buildings - as well as some market stalls that I'll be putting together when my brain gremlins allow!

The market wares pack includes 32 pieces - a mix of barrels, baskets and trays of produce - here's a sample of the different designs in the pack:


The baskets and trays will be very useful for Mortal Gods - the barrels won't work for the setting, but as they are useful for a lot of other periods/settings I'm happy to have some ready for a future project - they could even by kegs for 28mm!

The printing quality of both sets is perfect - I highly recommend them if you need some detail for your 15mm projects!  I can see these working across a lot of ancient settings!

1 comment: