Saturday 12 June 2021

The Sons of Adonis


The last Lochos (for now... still contemplating a Persian band!) is a Mercenary Band I've called the Sons of Adonis.

This used up the last of the Commander miniatures - and the nude chap with the dory gave me the idea for the band's name.


For the mercenaries I've got a mix of Hoplite styles, and have two groups of each type - first some nude dudes:


And some light Hoplites - wearing skirts at least!


Finally some heavy Hoplites (these I opted for in their 'shield wall' pose from Museum to highlight their difference to the other types in the Lochos):


Providing the Sons with some ranged firepower are some slingers (so each of three Lochoi has a different ranged unit - check me out 😉).  Again I've got two groups of these chaps:



No comments:

Post a Comment