Tuesday 29 June 2021

Experimental Reinforcements


Today I've got the reinforcements for the Experimental keyword to add to the McMourning collection - these are all on resin bases from Fenris.  I started with the Surgical Staff box - which I mostly got for Rafkin:


This sinister embalmer was simple to assemble.

The box also includes a trio of Guild Autopsies:


Although not well-rated by Malifaux players, these miniatures are really fun (for reanimated corpses) so I'm glad to have them in the collection!

Finally the box includes a pair of Nurses - I'd already got two for McMourning's crew so these I based in my normal way to use as part of the Asylum keyword with Dr Grimwell:


These two were a little fiddly - but not too bad overall.

I also assembled the Stitched and Sewn box - starting with the pair of Kentauroi:


These were really easy to put together - the spear and arms were the trickiest parts, but even they were easy enough.

Finally for the keyword there is the trio of Little Gassers:


These undead Gremlins weren't as bad as I initially feared when I saw the sprue! Some of the gas cloud bits were less than cooperative when gluing but I think they look good when done.

That finishes off McMourning's keyword so I've got maximum flexibility when picking a crew for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment