Monday 14 June 2021

Asami Prepped


The last of the crews I've been prepping today - Asami Tanaka and the Oni keyword.

Starting with the Asami Core Box - a trio of Yokai:


These were fairly easy - with the exception of the crouching Yokai in the front who was a pain in the proverbial.

Next up the rather scary Ohaguro Bettari:


Finally poor Asami herself and her totem, Amanjaku:


Asami's head was a tricky thing indeed - she has a maw set in the back of her head and that, with some of the hair pieces was not an easy fit.

I also had the Ancient Evil box - I started with the three Obsidian Oni:


These were all easy to put together.  You may remember me not being too fussed about the Obsidian Oni, but the miniatures are a lot better than I thought once I had them assembled.

The Ancient Evil box also includes Ama no Zako, a pretty large model:


This was overall pretty simple - the trickiest bit is the scarf!

I also had the Jorogumo box - which contained three of these spider oni:


These are big boys - the only real point of difficulty is the legs (surprise surprise); there's no numbers or other identification on the instructions/sprue (other than knowing which group of 8 legs goes with which body) so make sure to dry fit these before you commit!

No comments:

Post a Comment