Tuesday 9 March 2021

Sengoku Tanuki


Like with the goblins I posted previously, I've tried to make a dent into the SMH collection and tackle the more numerous enemy types first.  So, next up was the Tanuki!

First up a Commander (L) and Shaman (R).  I went for a traditional art-inspired cloud to add some detail to the Shaman:


A little posse of sword wielding Tanuki provide the bulk of the melee chaps:


And a few different types of Archers to provide some ranged threat to the Monster Hunters:



Finishing off the melee Tanuki are some armed with kusari-gama (the chain weapons) and a couple with clubs:



Finally, although not a warrior, I painted the Tanuki Merchant at the same time, using some of the same palette as for the others:


As you might have noticed, I went with blue as a unifying colour for the Tanuki (the Goblins had purple). Wouldn't want to mix up our enemy types in the middle of a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment