Sunday 14 February 2021

Geiasca the Amazon


A proud Amazon warrior, Geiasca serves her own people above all others; but when the aims of the competing warbands of Romans, Greeks, Egyptians and others coincide with them she will fight alongside the outsiders... for a time.

Although not one for conversation or camaraderie, Geiasca's skill with a bow is famed meaning she is never without captains or chieftains trying to secure her assistance.


I knew I wanted a hunter style mini for my Amazon Auxilia option - after looking around I opted for the Seratra the Foundling mini from Lucid Eye's Savage Core: Age of Ice range. I particularly liked that she wasn't near naked - there's a very small piece of midriff but that's it. I deliberately opted for a pretty natural palette - a lot of the other auxilia are pretty colourful and I thought this would make Geiasca stand out in her own way amongst the rest of the Broken Legions collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment