Monday 4 January 2021

Seller Review - Cottage Craft

 I needed some putty recently, and having decided to give Milliput a go I needed to source some.  I looked around and came across Cottage Craft via their eBay presence (that I'd used a couple of times before for small restocks).  I decided to cut out the middle man and go direct to Cottage Craft's website this time.

So, I placed an order and despite being during the 'in between Christmas and New Year period' it was processed and delivered pretty quickly.  Colour me suitably impressed!

Yes - the order started with a pack of Milliput - for those that may have lived under a rock for a long time, this is what it looks like!


Very reasonably priced it was too!

Of course, I took the opportunity to stock up on some other things - first a bottle of Vallejo Polyurethane Matt Varnish (matt varnish is the only one I'll use - except for specific effects such as gems/lenses etc then it's gloss):


And some Matt Medium and some Desert Dust pigment (to add to the pigment selection I posted previously!):


I have been liking the Rust Wash I got from the Vallejo Model Washes range so thought I'd check those out - I picked up Black, White and Light Grey washes:


And finally Desert Dust and Dark Yellow:


These are all good size bottles too so will last me a little while!

I can certainly recommend Cottage Craft for your paints and modelling supplies - they stock Vallejo, Army Painter, AK, Humbrol and assorted other stuff.  Prices are really competitive and the service was smooth as could be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment