Tuesday 5 January 2021

Prydian Reinforcements


In addition to the Patrol Angis Game Pack I also received some reinforcements for each of the sides - first up the Prydian stuff!

First up, Lance Command Beta to provide some HQ style models - as well as a casualty that will work as a good objective marker I think:


I also received a Desteria Demi Alpha - these heavily armoured chaps will surely terminate (ahem) their foes!


Bringing some height is a Winnower variant Duxis Battlesuit - I love the shield and spear this mini is armed with:


Finally for the Prydians I received a pack of Retained Pistoleers - these are limited to 500 minis, so are pretty cool to have in the collection.  The male Pistoleer (right) will join the Prydian forces, the female (left) will join the Yordan army:


As with the rest of the Ion Age stuff these all have a lot of character packed into a small package - definitely recommended!

1 comment: