Thursday 8 October 2020

OSHIROmodels - Japanese Buildings


I knew I wanted some scenery for games of Sengoku Monster Hunter so was on the lookout for suitable options and quickly came across OSHIROmodels.  

I decided to start with a selection of homes - the three Medium Dwellings from the 15mm Village range and the Large Dwelling from the same range:


I thought it might be good to have a couple of non-dwelling options too, so I picked up a Small Kura (storehouse) again from the 15mm Village range and a Shimeii Torii from the 15mm Religious range:


I've filled a few small gaps on these using Vallejo Plastic Putty - the stones on the rooves are seemingly a little prone to bubbles, but nothing major or you wouldn't expect from resin pieces.  I already know I want more from OSHIRO - the Odou (roadside shrine), Kajiya (blacksmiths) and Yadoya (inn) are certain purchases when funds allow, probably more though 😉

I can definitely recommend OSHIRO for value, quality and service.  These will really provide the perfect setting for our yokai hunting shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment