Thursday 29 October 2020

Happy Birthday to me...


So it's my birthday - another trip around the sun endured.

But I mustn't complain - thanks to thoughtful people in my life I got to open some gaming related presents this morning! 

First, from Trials of a Casual Wargamer - a pack of Perry Miniatures ACW metals, skirmishing Union soldiers to be precise.  Lovely sculpts (as you'd expect from the Perrys) and I really do love a unit of skirmishers!


Looking forward to adding these to my Universe of Battle project 😀

And from my wife, a few packs of bases from Antenocitis Workshop...


Hex Bases (with some Arena Hex so not everyone is stood on a curb or manhole) 25mm, 40mm and 55mm - this little lot should give me enough bases not just for the Infinity collection, but also the minis I have set aside for Reality's Edge/Hardwired - guess I'd better get the marigolds on and get the 'wargamer washing up' on!

1 comment: