Thursday 20 August 2020

Rashaar Reinforcements

 


I was rather pleased when TTCombat took the decision to make their Carnevale range available as single minis - there were some from the Rashaar box set ranges where I knew I didn't need (or want) most of the minis but really wanted one or two!

First, as I had the two-player starter set I didn't need the seperate Rashaar Starter... but I really did want the Aglaope mini that it included, well that was now possible so it was first in the basket!


I had a couple of Hybrids, but thought it might be useful to pick up an extra one from the Deeper Denizens box - I opted for this rather stabby chap:


Finally, I knew I had two more cobblestone bases and decided to pick up the pair of Urchins from the Dagon Fanatics box (I prefer the fishy/hybrid style of Rashaar rather than the Cult-side of things):



The boy Urchin had a hole in the top of his head that needed a spot of liquid green stuff, but nothing major.

The Urchins and Agalope are all single-piece minis, the Hybrid comes in four parts but is an easy build.

For now I think my Carnevale collection is complete (well, gangs-wise anyway... scenery is another matter!) - but if I do get any more minis I'll have to pick up more of the cobblestone bases now!

No comments:

Post a Comment