Monday 24 August 2020

Bringing Swords to a Gun Fight

 



I've picked up a couple more miniatures to add to the JSA collection - first up I got the old OOP Kempeitai from the old school starter - this one has a combi rifle to give a different option to the boarding shotgun-armed Kempeitai from the JSA Army Pack:

 
Long-time readers may recall I picked up a cheap Miyamoto Mushashi (the OOP one) - well the seller that I picked up the Kempeitai from had the hat-wearing version from the current box... I contemplated for a half-second (I already had a Mushashi after all), but having one with a hat to match the Tankō for a great price was too good an opportunity to pass by!


I think my existing Mushashi will join another future/cyberpunk project I have on the go, so he won't go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment