Thursday 30 July 2020

Benches... in (Neo-)Shinjuku?!


I've got a little stockpile of scenery for when I finally get stuck in to Infinity.  Well, recently I spotted a seller on eBay selling various 3D printed items - some of which are perfect for Infinity.

Now, although I'm planning a Neo-Shinjuku themed table/scenery collection for Infinity, I couldn't resist these benches.  As anyone who has been to Shinjuku will tell you - there aren't all that many benches knocking about so clearly when they founded Neo-Shinjuku the Japanese realised they could make some improvements to the amenity of the place!

Anyway, the benches come in a pack of four:


The prints are all crisp and clean, with only minimal clean up required.  Here's one next to a Domaru Butai mini to give you a sense of the size of these pieces:


They came from bazza_18 - they also do bits for Gaslands as well as other scenery bits.  They came quick too so I can definitely recommend this seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment