Thursday 25 June 2020

TTCombat - Saloon and Sheriff Office


I've been keeping on with the scenery for Dracula's America - recently completing a couple of buildings I would go as far as to say are absolutely vital for any self-respecting stereotypical Wild West town - the Saloon and the Sheriff Office!

All of the four town buildings I got in the bundle share a similar basic box-like design - but with different detailing and signage to keep things interesting.  First up the Saloon:


One thing I particularly like about this building range is the boardwalk with rails that each features.  Of course, a highlight of the Saloon are the famous type of door! The MDF sheets included some detail elements (table, bottles, counter etc) - which I chose not to do (you are probably noting a pattern here with my scenery...).

Next up the Sheriff Office:


This also features some interior detailing on the sheets that I opted not to build.  This kit is a little different from its cousins however in that it features a small jail cell extension at the back - here's a bird's eye view so you can see what I mean:


Both these kits are great value for money - if you are after some classic Wild West scenery you can't go wrong with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment