Monday 29 June 2020

TTCombat - General Store and Bank


I've now finished the remaining town buildings from TTCombat for Bethany, Nevada, which I intend to be the setting for our games of Dracula's America.

First up, the General Store - a pretty useful addition to ease the lives of the good folk of Bethany I think!


Like the other Wild West TTCombat buildings I've shared here before this is an older kit so instructions weren't available - but that's no problem as it's straight forward to assemble. Again the MDF sheets included some interior detailing which I left out (I want to keep these simple with people either being inside taking cover and shooting out or outside shooting at people inside - didn't want to worry about shelves and counters and the like!).

Finally for now is the Bank - sure to become a site of interest to the more criminally minded gangs!


This one is slightly different to the other three - it has an interior wall separating where the tellers (and all the money!) would be.  Again, it included some other detailing (a safe in this case).

Now that the whole Town Buildings and Gallows set is assembled I can confirm that this covers the essentials of a Wild West scenery set in a single, great value, pack.  I'm really happy with the purchase and plan to pick up a couple more kits from the range as funds allow - a double-floored building or two and the Blacksmith certainly leap out, as does the pack of smaller shacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment