Thursday 28 May 2020

TTCombat - Small House B


These past few days have been quite hard - first it would have been my Dad's birthday, then the 6 month anniversary of his death the day after.  I still tried to do some hobby - and although I wasn't in the mood to face painting, I thought that assembling TT Combat's Small House B (catchy huh?) would be a suitable activity - whilst primarily for Dracula's America it will definitely see use in games of Rebels and Patriots.

The kit is part of TTCombat's Wild West range - it's one of their older kits so instructions are not available but it's a straight-forward build. I opted not to add the decorative elements (fancy window frames) as I wanted a fairly basic look for this house:


It occupies a nice bit of tabletop, creating a good obstacle/line of sight blocker.  Like a lot of TTCombat MDF stuff it has a less refined feeling than competitors, but it is great value and ideal for my intended uses. It did come with some optional furniture detailing for inside - a bed, table and some chairs.  I didn't use these as I've glued the roof on this model, but for those who like to detail their buildings it's a nice little bonus included on the MDF sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment