Monday 25 May 2020

TTCombat - Fantasy Realms


As part of the Halfling Kickstarter from TTCombat I picked up some of their MDF scenery, which I've finally got round to assembling!

Whilst they will definitely be used for our Halfling Dragon Rampant games, I think they'll fit perfectly into Burrows & Badgers too alongside the Sarissa stuff I posted recently.

First up, the pack that is now being called Halfling Hamlet - it includes four houses, each slightly different (roof style, door/windows, wooden beams):



A nice little collection I think!

I also got a pack of walls - these seem to have been rolled in to the World War range as 15mm Walls.  There are four long and four short sections.  Due to the design they aren't the most versatile (there are no corners and the bases mean they won't look great placed at right angles) but they are decent enough for the price.


Finally, and probably most impressively - the Halfling Windmill set.  First up, a raised grain store:


And as the centrepiece for the Halfling scenery - a rather cool windmill:


I think both of these will work equally well for Dragon Rampant and Burrow & Badgers and think they'll work well alongside the Sarissa Precision range on the tabletop.

No comments:

Post a Comment