Wednesday 22 April 2020

Flags of War - Government Cavalry


Along with the Infantry I've posted previously, the Kickstarter by Flags of War, also funded two packs of Government Dragoons for their Jacobite Rising range.

First, the troops pack, which had sculpts shown during the campaign:


Really nice sculpts, great casts - and simple two-piece minis (horse and rider) to put together.

The command pack wasn't sculpted until after the campaign had concluded but I knew I wanted them so took a punt - I hadn't been disappointed with anything form Flags of War before, so they had my trust to do a good job!  The trust was well founded:


Superb stuff, I'm sure you'll agree - my poor quality photos do not do these justice!

Now, the Jacobite campaign included Bonnie Prince Charlie - the Government commander released this time is the Duke of Cumberland:


You can tell he's a perfect mini to represent an officer... he's pointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment