Sunday 5 April 2020

Fenris Games - Walls and Panels


I was so impressed with my last order from Fenris, as soon as funds allowed I placed another order - I knew that I wanted a set of their Drystone Walls so picked up the set and some curved walls:

Straight walls

Connectors - these will allow for all sorts of layouts!

Curved wall sections

These are absolutely phenomenal quality - here's a close up of the stonework so you can see what I mean:


These walls are really versatile - I'll certainly be using them for games like Chosen Men, Frostgrave and The Pikeman's Lament amongst others.

I also spotted the range of panels Fenris offers as part of their Lost Shores scenery range.  These are cast from antique plaster copies of panels from the Temple of Apollo at Bassae!  I picked up two that I intend to use in some way for scenery for Broken Legions and Mortal Gods.


I went for (top) Lapiths versus Centaurs and (bottom) Queen Melanippe and the Truce.  The detail is exquisite in these - I can see myself investing in the others in the range!

Given the situation at the moment with COVID-19 and other issues, if you are minded to buy some Fenris stuff it might be worth buying future you a gift voucher!  Please check out and support Fenris Games if you haven't already - it's truly a gem in the wargaming world.

No comments:

Post a Comment