Sunday 2 February 2020

Na Coillte Dorcha - The Dark Woods Rise!


While the armies of UNORP fight a constant battle against the human barbarians, it is not the only threat that assails the civilised peoples - from the Dark Woods a new threat rises...

Hitting up the Ral Partha Demonworld range once more I've started raising an army for my wife to command in battle against my Orcish force.

Of course, every army needs a leader - for Na Coillte Dorcha I've opted for a unit of Wood Elf Unicorn Riders to represent the Queen of the Dark Woods and her personal guard:


I also got a unit of Wood Elf Hunters - providing a mixed infantry/missile unit core to the army:


I also got a pack of Wood Elf Skirmishers - which breaks down nicely into a couple of units of Scouts for Dragon Rampant:


Finally for the Elven part of the force (for now!) I knew I wanted the Badger People! These claw-armed and fur-wearing savage warriors will be perfect as Bellicose Foot in Dragon Rampant:


The minis are, as always with Ral Partha, awesome!

There's more stirring in the Dark Woods though...

1 comment: