Sunday 14 April 2019

Threedeepee Gasland mods


I'd been looking for some good value mods suitable for converting up some Hot Wheels/Matchbox vehicles to make them fitting for games of Gaslands (which, unless you've been living under a rock has been the smash hit of the blue book Osprey series).

Well, my search finally paid off when I came across Threedeepee on eBay that offers 3D printed pieces. I picked up their weapons and armour packs - they also do a pack of ram mods too!

The guns pack contains 17 weapons - as per their listing:

2 Autocannons Large
2 Autocannons Medium
2 Missile Launchers
3 Flamethrowers
2 Miniguns
2 Electrical Weapons
2 Machine Guns
2 Generic Cannons

While the armour pack contains 37 pieces of armour of various sizes and designs. Those designed for side panels have small tabs to assist in affixing them to the undercarriage of your Gaslands vehicles. The pack also includes pieces suitable for use as rams if you want, making it a versatile pack for the price.

The pieces definitely have a slightly over the top style to them, which I personally like a lot!

Here are the vehicles I've modded using Threedeepee pieces - of course these will all be painted suitably at some point but hopefully these give you an idea as to what you can do with them.






I really recommend these mods for your Gaslands gaming - they are great value!

1 comment: