Tuesday 11 September 2018

Neo-Shinjuku Supply Drop


I decided to spend my 'pocket money' on some bits and pieces to boost my Infinity collection - I have a few factions already and was tempted by the JSA; however after chatting to my wife about it, for now I decided that it was better to add options for the factions I already have rather than add another faction.

I have small forces for the following:

Aleph (Steel Phalanx)
PanOceania
Haqqislam (Qapu Khalqi all-female)
Nomads (Corregidor)
Nomads (Bakunin)

I put together a few lists on Infinity Army (hands down the best army builder for any system) and worked out a few things to pick up to build on what I've already got.

So, for my Steel Phalanx I got Scylla and Drakios.  Ever since I first saw the art for Scylla I knew she was a must-have so I'm glad to have finally got round to picking up this box.


For PanO I picked a couple of individual minis - purely based on their looks and style (which was advice I saw early on in Infinity - but stick to in all games anyway!) - the Hexa Sniper and the ORC with HMG. A couple of rather kick-ass female operatives!


For my Qapu Khalqi I picked up the Azra'il with HMG and the female Bashi Bazouk:


The Azra'il is heavily-armoured enough to be any gender - but I might have a spare head for a little swap!

For the Nomads I got the Taskmaster box (with the TinBot and CrazyKoalas), Carlota with Moriarty and a Lunokhod Sputnik.


These will join their comrades to fight it out over a Neo-Shinjuku themed set-up. I'm starting with a couple of sets of the Neon Lotus scenery - but my wife is looking forward to playing Infinity so I have an inkling I'll be getting some scatter terrain to supplement the Neon Lotus stuff for my birthday next month ;)

1 comment: