Monday 6 November 2023

The ADHS Diaries - part 17


Here we go with another thrilling instalment of the ADHS Diaries!

A War Transformed
Everything has been prepped for both the French/Mother and German/Horned God forces.  I do still have to sand dip the lot though before they can join the priming queue/

The Burning Sands
Those Hunnic Orcs I mentioned previously are all prepped and sand dipped waiting to be sprayed black.

Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
Well, I came across a couple of cheap second hand minis to add to the Mordor collection - the Mouth of Sauron on foot and an Uruk-Hai Scout Captain with two-handed axe that I will use as a Mordor Uruk-Hai Captain (not decided if I'll dare to convert him slightly yet!)

Of Gods and Mortals
The Japanese force, Gall-Gaedhil and the Dokana are all done and waiting for prime time!

The Silver Bayonet
The various stuff from Magister Militum is prepped and sand-dipped.  Well, except the bats and the witches as in the case of the flying models I need a new pin vice and in the case of the cauldron crew witches the stand has (as yet) proven too fiddly to contend with.


Looking Ahead
I am waiting for a little parcel of 3d printed minis that will be going on the 32mm bases I got...although I'll have to wait for Christmas to really get stuck in on this new project (and game!) 

1 comment: