Saturday 16 October 2021

Soviet Tank Hunters


A little while ago I posted my Romanian What If force - well their opponents are here in the form of some Soviet Tank Hunters!

All the minis are from Pendraken of course!

First, of course, the HQ:


And the obligatory Infantry squads (pretty much identical so only one photographed at this stage!):


Of course there's the free squad too - that doesn't have an LMG of course!

I'm pretty sure some Tank Hunters need some tank killing capability though... enter a Dog Mine Team and a pair of AT Rifles:


I can't help but tie Soviets and Snipers together so took a Sniper Detachment too:


On to the vehicles now - starting with the humble Gaz 'Jeep' (probably for HQ ferrying):


And, if you have been following my 10mm WW2 posts you'll know I love an Armoured Car - so here's a BA-10:


Finishing off the force in some style is the SU-85:


To be honest, I don't much fancy the chances of the Romanians...

No comments:

Post a Comment