Tuesday 19 October 2021

Finns


Next up in the 10mm WW2 project line is the Finns.  All minis are from Pendraken.

Starting with the HQ and their ride:


I've got three infantry squads - all very similar so I've only photographed one.  In my list one will be a Sissi squad (partially for cool, partially for point bump):


You might spot that the LMG chap doesn't quite fit... well Pendraken don't have a suitable Finnish LMG for this project, so having seen some Finns in the range with Ushanka I thought I'd use a couple of spare Soviets.  I think that once suitably painted they should look OK.

I also included an AT Rifle team to help balance them against my intended Soviet list:


Finally one of the inspirations for this particular force was the Sturmi, more commonly known as the StuG - so naturally I had to include one!


I've got some Winter Soviets to pit against the Finns - so look out for those here in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment