Sunday 12 September 2021

Target Practice


You may remember me posting Black's Division previously - well of course I needed some Nazis to kill with them (which I called Target Practice when I was writing the list and planning purchases).  These are all from Pendraken's Winter Germans.

Of course any standard BA force starts with an Officer to lead it (usually with a bodyguard or two):


And then a couple of units of infantry of course - as they are the same equipment I've only photographed one:


For support I took an MMG team:


And for thematic purposes a Truck (which I imagine being used to carry the Nazi's prisoners):


And finally an SdKfz 222 Armoured Car - used as a show of strength to cow the local populace no doubt... if only Black's Division had something to blow it up... 😉


I think it'll be interesting coming up with some special scenarios for this force against Black's Division!

No comments:

Post a Comment