Monday 19 July 2021

Stacks and Blasts


When I was placing an order with Pendraken for the 10mm Bolt Action stuff I opted to pick up some of the pieces of scatter terrain that I'd been eying for a while.

First the pack of Haystacks - these I thought would be useful for a range of settings and games in this scale:


I think this will suffice for detailing a field... guess I'll need to source one of those at some point!

I also went for a couple of packs of craters with Bolt Action firmly in mind.  I intend to paint most of them in my general basing scheme - with some in my desert basing scheme for use with the Operation Compass stuff.  I got a pack of each size craters Pendraken offer:



These are obviously very useful for marking out some difficult ground on the tabletop in a nicely thematic way.  

All the pieces were cleanly cast with next to no clean up required (except the usual resin wash of course!).  There's enough texture so that simple painting techniques should work well I think - which is always a bonus, especially for scenic items!

No comments:

Post a Comment