Saturday 17 July 2021

Spartan Lochos complete!


Today I'm sharing my completed Spartan Lochos for 15mm Mortal Gods - they are all from Museum Miniatures 'Z' range.

Starting with the heroes of the band:


As with the Athenians I painted a design onto the hero-level miniatures - in this case a red Lambda (not that you can see it in this pic! 😅)

Next is a couple of groups of heavy Hoplites I intend to use as Krypteia as they stand out from the other Hoplites in this force:


Speaking of the other Hoplites - here they are, three groups of '300' style dudes:


Finishing off the warband are some expendables Helots with javelins:


I've followed the same basing style as on the Athenians to tie them all into the same world.  I'm particularly pleased with how the two Lochoi contrast with each other colour-wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment