Wednesday 28 July 2021

Looting baskets and pots


I have based up the Ancient Temple I've shared here before - I wasn't sure if I should go AC Odyssey pots and baskets and stuff but the consensus on Twitter was to do it, so I did!


Once painted I plan to add lots of flowers around the sides of the Temple - another nod to AC Odyssey!

The pots and baskets are from Crom's Anvil - and I think they look perfect!



I'm waiting on some suitably sized bases for the Forged in Battle Greek Village houses - when they do I'll be including more of the Crom's Anvil accessories to really take them up a level.  I'll share them here when they are done!

2 comments:

  1. Coolio, set dressing adds so much to wargames.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely - these will get lots of flowers too so hopefully it’ll look quite grand when it’s all done!

      Delete