Wednesday 23 June 2021

A Stitch in Time...


I'm sharing today the Nerverborn Versatile box I bought - the Puppet Show.

I started with Vasilisa as she seemed the least fiddly build:


And she was indeed an easy build! I particularly like one of her arms reaching into her satchel to take out a reel of cotton ready for her to stitch together one of her summons...

Which as it turns out are the remainder of the box! (OK, so there's some others she can summon but there are the easiest in-game to bring into play!)

The trio of Wicked Dolls were fiddlier than Vasilisa, but still fairly simple - only their small size was a fiddly-factor:


I think these are a fun addition to the Neverborn collection - and as they are Versatile if we add another Neverborn master they can also be used in their crew too.

No comments:

Post a Comment