Tuesday 23 February 2021

Sengoku Goblins


It's been a couple of years in the making, but I've started working my way through the Sengoku Monster Hunter collection! First up, the most common enemy - the goblins.

Providing the goblins with some leadership - a commander, flag bearer and shaman:


The bulk of the goblins are armed with various polearms - first up, with jūmonji yari:


And some with naginata:


Finally for the polearm-wielding goblins, some with kama-yari:


I also painted some archer goblins:



I also had a selection of goblin cavalry - two archers and two katana-armed goblins each on two different types of mount.  First, the Uma-no-Jaku:


And Kutsusura-mounted cavalry:


I'm really pleased to have gotten stuck in to the Sengoku Monster Hunter collection - if you are interested in getting some for yourself, the range is available from Alternative Armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment