Thursday 25 February 2021

More OSHIRO buildings!


I've added some more OSHIRO buildings from their 15mm range to the collection for games of Sengoku Monster Hunter.  First up, the Odou with Ornate Roof - I figured for supernatural-themed games a shrine was a must!


This is a two piece kit - the roof section is separate from the main building and just needs gluing in place.

Another item I knew I needed was a Yadoya (Inn) - the Alternative Armies range includes an Innkeeper miniature after all so I figured he needed an establishment to manage!


I also opted for a two-storey shop to increase the variety of building types in the collection:


Finally I added a Large Townhouse, again to increase the variety in the dwellings:


As with other OSHIRO pieces I just filled any small air holes with Vallejo Plastic Putty to get them ready for priming (when weather permits!)

I'm sure I'll get more from OSHIRO - perhaps some walls.  If they are able/choose to make some of the 28mm additions range in 15mm I'd definitely get some (the sake display, lanterns, graves, gorintō and the like).

1 comment: