Sunday 24 January 2021

Rounding out the Patricians


To add to the two different starter packs, I also got some individual minis to bolster the Patricians direct from TTCombat (which is a great service if you only want one or two minis rather than a whole other starter box).

First up, a pair of money-grubbing Merchants:


And Colombina (a Gifted character so possible to use with any faction but I intend to align her with the Patricians in our Venice):


Finally, and the only one not direct from TTCombat, is a female Barnabotti that came as a promo freebie with an issue of Miniature Wargames magazine - she'd sat in the baggie waiting for some friends to create some murderous mayhem with so now she's all set!


I think that's likely it for the Patricians (at least for now... I do have a couple of spare resin cobblestone bases that have me wondering what else might work though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment