Tuesday 12 January 2021

Patricians take to the streets of Venice


I guess my better half thought three forces for Carnevale wasn't enough - so she got me some Patricians!

First up, the Patricians Starter Gang - headed up by the Venetian Noble:


I opted for the dagger in the off-hand as I thought it looked even more arrogant in it's pose!

Backing up the Noble are a couple of Barnabotti - one woman, one man:


I gave the man the pistol option, but the woman is holding a fan and stiletto.

Finally in the box was a pair of Household Staff (aka meat shields) - again, one woman, one man:


I particularly like the pan swinging cook!  The footman is nicely posed too - just drawing his pistol from his jacket.

As with the rest of the Carnevale collection, these are all on the resin cobblestone bases from TTCombat which will help the collection look consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment